- Reviews & Questions
- Perfectly fits BMW factory emblems
- Includes inserts for front & rear emblems
- Makes factory emblems look carbon fiber
- Automotive grade 3D carbon fiber vinyl
- Installs easily in minutes
- No permanent modifications to vehicle
- Not an emblem replacement
Stylize Your BMW Logo Emblems!
Are you looking to change the color of your stock blue and white BMW hood and trunk emblems on your new BMW? So were we! These custom-made BMW emblem decal covers are fully designed and made in the USA! We've been thoroughly testing these and they are super durable and will withstand weather and car washes with ease.
These decals are designed to perfectly cover the blue and white portion of your BMW's front and rear emblems, leaving the remaining logo itself exposed. The premium quality vinyl is resistant to fading in the sun and will last you for years to come.
Unlike other, lesser quality vinyl decals, our carbon fiber vinyl has a 3D texture to the vinyl, giving it a genuine carbon fiber look and feel. Sure, our material cost us a crazy TEN TIMES the amount to purchase than lesser quality vinyl, but the end product looks better and last longer. Other emblem decal vinyls on the market use a cheap carbon fiber printed design and looks cheaper and will fade quickly.
- (1) Front Emblem Decal
- (1) Rear Emblem Decal
- (2) Alcohol Prep Pads
- Automotive Grade 3D Carbon Fiber Vinyl
- White & Black Combo
- Any 3.25" BMW Emblem (width is from outer most points of emblem - see photos)